Aug 26, 2009

Introduction

So... Welcome to my page, i hope you will enjoy the music that i publish here.

Im a 22 year old hungarian student who studies catering and hospitality management. I have a diploma in bartending, and i deal with it for quite a long time.

I am into music for a very long time now. When i was a child I played a little piano and also guitar, but not for a long time. In the high school i was in charge of the schools radio, and i enjoyed it a lot. This is when i decided that i try to become a dj. I bought an LP player and a mixer, but sadly did not had money for a long time for a second LP player. So if i made music, i made it by computer, but ofcourse this is not the same. I organised several partys at my high, where i could use the schools stuff. I was always a music lover, but this year i decided to take the dust of my LP players, and so i bought to CDJs. Its not the top quality, but its good to try myself out. So i started mixing, and here on this webpage you will find my sets.

What styles do i like? Its an easy question, every style. One of the old parties i made the chill-out lounge and i loved that the same as when i made dance music. Mainly i like underground, a bit of minimal, and proggressive. But sometimes i also listen to DnB, or more popular dance music. Depends of my mood. Ofcourse i also listen to hiphop and rock, and some times classical music. Like i told, every style ;)

So once again, i hope you will enjoy what you find here, and please feel free to C&C

1 comment: