I am a huge fan of bar music. (must be because of my profession) I love chill-out, ambient, and every sort of lounge music. Actually i wanted to make a dance set as the second one, but I was organizing my music, and had a little fun with my lounge section, and well, this came out.
2009 August II - Lounge
Tracklist:
1 Petalpusher - Breakin` It Down
2 Blue Six - Pure (Original)
3 Miguel Migs - The Night
4 Reel People Feat Nathan Haines - Spiritual (Distant)
5 Headstock - Highly Strung
6 Extended Spirit - Propulsion
7 Deep Sensation - Don't Stop
8 Jay Denes - It's Love (Hernan's Dub Revolution)
9 Lovetronic - You Are Love (Jay's Afrotronic Ext vocal)
10 Onda - Happiness is Free (Original)
11 Trentemoller - Le Champagne
12 Miguel Migs - The Night
13 Kaskade - Brighter Day
14 Lisa Shaw - Let It Ride
15 Petalpusher - Rely On Me
16 Derrick White - Soul 2 Let Go
17 Gaelle - Rain
I wont update this often, i try to upload every 2 or 3 weeks. Actually the minimal set was made around the 10th of august, so just for you guys seems it as a quick update.
I hope the next set will be something more dancable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment